Parts & Inventory
Extended Running Costs
The traditional method of purchasing software. An upfront investment to purchase the system outright, with a small annual fee to provide ongoing support and updates.
- Pay upfront with no further licence fees
- Includes 12 Months Support & Updates
- Support & Update renewal annually
- Long term lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Includes Training & Installation
The subscription method or "software as a service" (SAAS) delivers software for a monthly service fee like a phone or pay tv plan. An alternative to large upfront costs and may provide taxation benefits.
- Smaller, recurring Monthly Fee with a 12 month commitment.
- Support & Updates included for the duration of the subscription
- If the subscription is discontinued, the system becomes read only.
- May better suit the cash flow of small business
- Higher first month fee for training & installation